如何用英語完美的表達書信中的“謝謝”
如何用英語完美的表達書信中的“謝謝”
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝,如何完美用英語表達書信中的“謝謝”。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
為了使我去紐約的旅遊有趣(愉快)(大有收穫),您做了許多事,特此致謝。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感謝您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情,商務英語《如何完美用英語表達書信中的“謝謝”》。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感謝您友好而熱情的來信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
萬分(非常)感謝。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...
請接受(致以)真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝......
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...
我真摯的(深深的)(熱情的')感謝......
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...
為了……,我非常真摯的(深深的)(真誠的)感謝您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的來信充滿了樂趣(給了很大安慰)(帶來了歡樂)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...
您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……
I cannot tell you