關於功夫熊貓中的經典臺詞

關於功夫熊貓中的經典臺詞

  Theree no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !

  牛人不收費,迷死人不償命!

  The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

  我私家湯的絕密食材,就是什麼都沒有。

  To make something special, you just have to believe its special.

  你說它特別,它就特別了。

  yesterday is history.

  Tomorrow is a mystery.

  But today is a gift,

  that is why its called the present

  昨天是歷史,明天是未知,而今天是禮物,所以說現在就叫present

  There are no accidents.

  一切早已註定。

  One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

  何必躲呢,躲不過的。

  Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

  著急的時候腦子也亂了,靜下心來就好了。

  Quit dont quit. Noodles dont noodles.

  做不做呢,要不要呢?

  There is a saying, yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why its called the present (the gift).

  俗語說,既往者之不鑑,來者尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

  Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅),I can not make it blossom and suit me, nor make it bear food before its time.

  烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,我不能讓樹為我開花,也不能讓它提前結果。

  But there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed.That is not illusion , Master.

  師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落。我還可以控制在何時播種,那可不是幻覺,大師。

  Yes, but no matter what you do,that seed will grow to be a peach tree.You may wish for an apple or an orange,but you will get a peach.

  烏龜:是啊,不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。你可能想要蘋果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。

  But peach can not defeat Tai Long.

  師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎。

  Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it, to believe in it.

  烏龜:也許它可以的,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

  I'm sorry things didnt work out. Its just what its meant to be,Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk,broth runs deep through our veins.

  阿寶,天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的'使命一直都在向你召喚。我們是麵條家族,血管中流著這樣的血。

  You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.

  你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻。

  Why didnt you quit ? You know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.

  師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你趕走,可你還是留下來了。

  Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed ,because I thought,if anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

  阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。我留下來,因為我以為,如果還有人能改變我,能讓我煥然一新,那就是你zg最偉大的功夫師父!

  http://www.yikexun.cnEnough talk!Let's fight!

  羅嗦什麼,打吧!

最近訪問