聞女孩經典英文臺詞大全

聞女孩經典英文臺詞大全

  .Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.

  Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.

  Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when theyre not talking.

  我喜歡你說髒話的樣子。

  只要是女孩子跟你說話你都喜歡。

  其實,我更喜歡她們不說話的樣子。

  .Dan: Youd really go out with some guy you dont know?

  Serena: Well you cant be worse than the guys I do know.

  你真的要和一個你不認識的人出去嗎?

  恩,你總不會比我認識的那些傢伙壞。

  .Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus

  R,離開我的`生活。

  .Gossip girl: I bet youre wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.

  我敢肯定你們都在疑惑緋聞少女大清早的在幹嗎。其實我根本就沒有睡覺。在醒著的生活是如此美好的時候,為何要把時間浪費在做夢上呢。

  .Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.

  歷史上沒有人討厭過你。

  .Serena (to Blair): Its not tradition if its new.

  如果是新的那它就不是傳統了。

  .Blair: Its enuff when I say its enuff.

  我說夠了才是夠了。

  .Gossip girl: Choose your side or run  hide.

  選擇你的陣營,或者乾脆躲起來吧。

  .Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? Im Chuck Bass.

  為什麼我要做接待員呢?因為我是Chuck Bass.

  .Gossip girl: We all know one nation cant have two queens.

  我們都很清楚,一個國家不能有兩個女王(一山不容二虎)。

  .Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.

  Little J,給你一個小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。

  .Bs mother: Fashion knows not of comfort.

  時尚永遠不會考慮舒適。

  .Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.

  我想任何事情都有第一次吧。

  .Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If hes got plans, hell *****ge them. If hes got a girlfriend, hell dump her. If hes out town, hell charter a G and fly home.Make it happen.

  沒有任何藉口。S必須有最好的男伴,如果他有計劃,他就必須改變計劃;如果他有女朋友,他就必須甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必須找一架G 然後飛回來。

  .Rufus: Im sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.

  很抱歉我吻了你,這麼做是因為我覺得他應該知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一點也不好玩

  .Gossip girl: Call us old schools, but sometimes the fairy tale ending requires the knight to get off his ass and saddle up his steed.

  叫我們守舊派,但是有時童話的結局是需要騎士親自來安排一切的。

  .Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.

  他們怎麼說表象來著?對了,表象可是具有欺騙性的。但是大多時候,眼見為實。

  .Gossip girl: As you mayve guessed, upper east siders, prohibition never stood a *****ce against exhibition, its human nature to be free.

  正如你們所知,上東區的貴族們,阻止在表現面前是無力的,人天性就嚮往自由。

  .Blair: Do you like me?

  Chuck: Define like.

  你喜歡我?

  定義喜歡。

  .Gossip: Spotted, Nate Archibald learning you dont know a good thing till its gone, and found someone else.

  目擊N終於明白直到失去一樣好東西並且看到她屬於另外一個人了,你才會明白。

  .Rufus: Your money was no good for me then and still no good for me now.

  你的錢以前對我就沒用,現在還是。

  .Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin withhis heart.

  目擊C失去了一樣沒人知道的東西,他的心。

最近訪問