年輕氣盛經典電影臺詞

年輕氣盛經典電影臺詞

  《年輕氣盛》是一部非常精彩的劇情片,不妨去看看。下面是小編整理的年輕氣盛經典電影臺詞,喜歡這部電影的朋友不要錯過!

  1、I find Monarchies so endearing.

  我發覺君主制很討人喜歡

  because it's so vulnerable.

  因為它很脆弱

  you eliminate one person.

  你們幹掉一個人

  and all of a sudden, the whole world changes.

  忽然間,整個世界就變了

  like in a marriage

  就像婚姻

  2、I work with all the great European and American directors

  我和所有偉大的歐美導演都合作過

  but I'll be remember forever for Mister Q.

  但是我卻總是因為Q先生被人銘記

  for a fucking robot.

  一個他媽的機器人

  I had to wear suit of armor that weighted two hundred pounds

  我不得不穿那個200磅重的盔甲

  you couldn't even see my face

  你甚至看不到我的'臉

  3、A:you've been watching too many movies, you idiot, you've forgotten what life is about

  你看太多電影了,白痴,都忘了生活是什麼樣子

  B:well , movies are life

  電影就是生活

  A:didn't they teach at the film school that inspiration does not exist? inspiration is a lie.

  電影學院沒教過你靈感並不存在嗎?靈感是一個謊言

  there is no such thing as inspiration. only fermentation

  不存在靈感,只存在構思醞釀

  B:inspiration exists, all right….. you just don't recognize it because you have zero talent.

  靈感是存在的好吧,你不承認只因為你沒有天賦。

  4、ballinger: sixty years ago you sore you never slept with her, out of respect of my love for her. now you've changed your tune.

  60年前你發誓說沒和她睡過覺,出於尊重我對她的愛,可是現在你卻改口了。

  mick:the real tragedy is that i can't even remember if i slept with Gilda Black

  可現在真正的悲劇就是,我甚至都不記得我有沒有和基達爾·布拉克上過床了!

  5、And I was thinking about all the thousands of little things that i done for her as her father.and I done them deliberately so that she would remember them when she grow up.

  我想著我作為父親為她做過的千萬件小事,指望她長大後會記得

  but in time she won't remember a single thing.

  可是到頭來她一件都不記得。

  tremendous efforts, mick, with a modest result .

  縱你用力擊水,依舊瞭然無痕。

  6、never a caress, never a hug, never a kiss, nothing.

  從不關心,從不擁抱,從不親吻,都沒有

  you never know anything about your children.

  你對你的孩子們一無所知

  you never knew if we were happy, if we were suffering , nothing

  你不知我們是否快樂或痛苦,不知

  everthing was on mommy's shoulders,一切都是媽媽扛著

  at home the only thing you would say to her were the two words: quiet, Melanie

  在家你只會說:安靜,梅勒尼!

  7、this is what you see when you're young

  這是你年輕時看見的樣子

  everything seems really close

  一切都看上觸手可得

  that's the future

  擁有未來

  and that's what you see when you are old, everything seems really far away.that's the past

  可是當你老了,看什麼都覺得遙不可及,因為已經逝

  8、I want to tell about your desire, my desire.

  我想表達你的慾望,我的慾望。

  so pure, so impossible , so immoral.

  如此純粹、不切實際、不道德的慾望。

  but it doesn't matter because that's what makes us alive.

  但沒關係,正因如此,我們才活得有意義。

  9、I'm going to make this movie without you.

  沒你我也能拍這部電影。

  life goes on even without all that cinema bullshit.

  沒有那些爛電影,生活照樣繼續。

  10、men, artists, animals, plants….we all just extras.

  人,藝術家,動物,植物,我們其實都是這個世界上短暫存在的臨時演員而已。

最近訪問