與付款方式相關的英語句子
與付款方式相關的英語句子
在平時的學習、工作或生活中,大家都收藏過令自己印象深刻的句子吧,句子是語言運用的基本單位,它由詞、片語(短語)構成。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的句子才是好的句子,以下是小編整理的與付款方式相關的英語句子,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。
與付款方式相關的英語句子1
Now we have settled the terms of payment.現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?我們今天談談付款條件怎麼樣?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?您希望用什麼方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.我們不能接受其他的付款條件。
If you can't be more flexible,we won't accept your terms of payment.如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。
Words and Phrases外貿口語詞彙
payment terms支付條件,付款方式
the mode of payment付款方式
flexible靈活的,多變的
與付款方式相關的.英語句子2
Please protect our draft on presentation.請見票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.你方的匯票見票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.匯票已經在紐約貼現。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.匯票之款尚未收進。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.我們無力兌付這些匯票。
We've drawn a clear draft.我們已經開出光票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.匯票已經交銀行按光票託收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票託收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單託收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我們將按託收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.我們已經將款以支票匯出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張。