如何用英語禮貌結束通話語句

如何用英語禮貌結束通話語句

  電話英語:如何禮貌地結束通話

  1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。

  我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。

  2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。

  抱歉,我不能再說了。有另一人線上。

  3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me。

  抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。

  4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later。

  我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。

  5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight。

  我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。

  6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting。

  我們可不可以晚一點再繼續談?我有插播。

  7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

  有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?

  8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

  我現在要去見一個客戶。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?

  9. I won't keep you any longer。

  我不耽誤你時間了。

  10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

  抱歉,時候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打來?

最近訪問