十二怒漢經典臺詞推薦
十二怒漢經典臺詞推薦
1.Rotten kids... You work your life out!
死孩子,你毀了自己的一生
2.The breakfast with the built-in bounce.
天生充滿活力的早餐
3.if you ask me, I'd slap those tough kids down before they start any trouble.
如果要我說,我更樂意先把那幫熊孩子拍死 而不是等他們惹事生非
4.I'm sorry. I have this habit of doodling.It keeps me thinking clearly.
我有隨手亂畫的習慣,這能讓我思維更加清晰
5.If you had to sort out all that junk, like that thing with the movies.
你們得抽絲剝繭地把案情弄清楚 就跟電影裡演的一樣
6.his boy has been hit so many times that violence is practically...It's a normal state of affairs with him.
這孩子常常被打 暴力對他來說...早就是司空見慣的事
7.It's now your duty to sit down and try and separate the facts from the fancy.
現在你們的責任是坐下來 好好理清這宗案子的真偽
8.He was born in a slum. Slums are breeding grounds for criminals.
他生在貧民窟 那是犯罪的`溫床
9.It's only one night. A boy may die.
對我們來說只是耗一晚 可是對那孩子而言可能會沒命
10.You're always blowin' your stacks over some guy that fanned.
你們老是把自己的快樂 建立在別人的痛苦上
11.Now, where did this panic start and where did it end?
那麼,他是什麼時候慌張 又是什麼時候冷靜呢?
12.Wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth.
不論在哪兒碰到 偏見總是遮蔽了真相
13.Anyone in his right mind would blow his stack.
頭腦清醒的人 也可以發脾氣
14.Let's go over it again. - We've been over it again.
我們再討論一遍 - 我們已經討論N遍了!
15.這位先生一直孤軍奮戰 跟我們對抗,他並沒有說這孩子「無罪」,他只是說他無法確定「有罪」 要獨自對抗他人的荒謬言論,並不容易,所以他孤注一擲爭取支援 於是我就支援他了。因為我贊同他的動機
He doesn't say the boy is not guilty.He just isn't sure. It's not easy to stand alone against the ridicule of others.So he gambled for support and I gave it to him. I respect his motives.